2024年10月13日日曜日

the Japanese version of official textbook of Taiwanese Chinese

 


The biggest project of this year was to publish the Japanese version of official textbook of Taiwanese Chinese. After finishing this big project, I was invited by the National Taiwan Normal University who is its original publisher to cerebrate the completion of our project . I am now trying to send as many Japanese students as possible to Taipei after studying Chinese with this book. It is a small step for international exchange but without having such accumulation of small steps, nobody can make something big. It was fruitful moment to meet my Taiwanese friends to share the pleasure of what we did. 

Now I am at the airport to visit the US. It is my next step to cultivate new area of English education for Japanese business persons.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿